Sunnyvale Psychiatric Injury Attorney
It can be overwhelming to face the financial strains associated with a work injury. The loss of income and mounting medical bills make an already difficult situation even harder to manage. For other workers, constantly dealing with sexual harassment by an employer becomes intolerable. Still, others are extremely overworked and find it difficult to cope. These situations can result in serious psychiatric injuries.
At Scher, Bassett & Hames, we aggressively seek workers’ compensation benefits for those suffering from emotional injuries related to their jobs. We understand that it is difficult to recognize or admit that you may be suffering from psychiatric injuries, but overcoming this hurdle is a step in the right direction. When you come to us, we will work closely with you to get the help you need and the financial compensation you deserve.
Attorneys Serving the Bay Area Since 1955
Our lawyers are highly experienced in helping clients obtain much-needed workers’ compensation benefits. We know that many people face difficulty getting workers’ comp for emotional injuries, and we know what it takes to prove these cases. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Depression resulting from a physical injury at work
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) caused by a serious work accident
- Depression and other ailments that often result from the realization that a permanent disability may impair your ability to provide for your family
- Psychiatric injuries caused by repeated sexual harassment or other hostile working conditions
- Hypertension and stress due to overwork
Your first priority is to get the counseling or other health care services you need in order to get better. That is why we handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay us any attorney’s fees until we recover benefits for you.